Check out the details below about next week’s PRSA-LA Event. Read below for details or jump to http://bit.ly/zxk1l for all the information.
“Don’t Get Kicked in Your Career: Recession Strategies for Employment Empowerment and Career Advancement”
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
6:00 – 8:15 pm
Omni Hotel, Downtown LA
Note: Tomorrow, Friday, May 15, is the deadline for early registration (and a discount!) to attend next week’s exciting event. Additional details are below and can also be found on PRSA-LA Facebook page.
Event Topic Details:
Whether you are gainfully employed, unemployed, seeking more job security, or looking for career growth, this empowerment program will give you the tips and strategies to tough-out these tough times, and it’s aimed at all career levels!
Topics to be Covered Include:
* Leading and growth industries for PR professionals in Southern California.
* Orchestrating your own career
* Making yourself indispensable on the job
* Utilizing social media networks for career advancement or finding a job.
* Being proactive in safeguarding your self esteem and income.
* Branding and marketing yourself for maximum impact
* Using associations and non-profits to build and advance your career
And, much more!
Omni Hotel, 251 S. Olive Street, Downtown LA 90012
Valet Parking = $12
$35 – PRSA-LA Members
$50 – Non Members/Guests
$30 – Young Professional/Associate Members and PRSSA Students
RSVP by Friday, May 15; add $10 for RSVP Payments made after May 15. Sorry, no refunds after May 15.
RSVP Options: Online at www.acteva.com/go/prsala or
RSVP phone hotline with credit card at (818) 761-5720
Check – Mail to PRSA-LA, 11271 Ventura Blvd. #514, Studio City CA 91604